Head of MarketingHouston,, US
iownit.us is seeking an experienced head of marketing to oversee the creation and implementation of a fully integrated marketing strategy for our business.
You will be joining a team of capital markets and technology professionals. As a part of the team, you will participate in business development decision-making and implementation. We are looking to hire a Head of Marketing who will have ultimate responsibility over not only marketing operations, but the future growth of our brand image and support of our long-term growth objectives.
We are looking for driven, creative, and analytically-minded individuals who want to make an impact on our growing team. Unlike many purely B2C firms, iownit’s business development is a
combination of B2B and B2C, focusing on several distinct market channels. Therefore, experience with B2B marketing, channel specific marketing is desired.
If you are interested in joining a fintech startup early in its journey, want to be a key player in the growth of nascent brand strategies, and are experienced in the financial markets, iownit is the
right place for you. This position will be located in our new headquarters in Houston, TX.
● Delineate specific marketing goals and objectives by channel
● Develop integrated marketing strategies to achieve those objectives
● Implement analytic tools to assess marketing operations and enhance evidence-based decision-making
● Establish and maintain marketing budget
● Attend industry conferences, educational programs, and events
● Coordinate with the Business Development team on design and execution of campaigns
● Coordinate communications efforts with PR agency partner
● Stay up-to-date with the latest securities industry developments
● 5-7 years of marketing experience
● 2 years of management experience
● Experience in financial markets preferred
● Good organizational and time-management skills
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Background in data analytics (certifications are a plus)
● Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, PPC campaigns, WebTrends, etc.
● Flexible work from home policy
● Health benefits, paid time off
If interested, please send your firstname.lastname@example.org